Metabones Canon EF to Micro Four Thirds T Smart Adapter
Excl. Tax - £299.17
The T Smart Adapter for Canon EF or Canon EF-S Mount Lens to Select Micro Four Thirds-Mount Cameras from Metabones allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be mounted onto a Micro Four Thirds-mount camera. While doing so, the adapter is designed to support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. If the lens includes autofocus, image stabilization, as well as camera-controlled aperture functions, this adapter is intended to allow those features to be used. If an attached lens is also capable of generating EXIF metadata when used with a directly compatible camera, the T Smart Adapter is designed to allow that information to be saved along with image files generated with a combination of the lens, a Micro Four Thirds-mount camera, and the adapter.
By enabling camera-controlled aperture functions for a Canon EF or Canon EF-S Mount Lens when used with a Micro Four Thirds-mount camera, program, shutter-priority, aperture-priority, as well as manual modes can be set and used through the camera. Power for these functions is transferred from the camera to the lens, and when manual focusing is preferred with a compatible electronic lens and a Panasonic camera, an integrated jog dial that allows incremental aperture adjustment can be depressed to open the lens's aperture diaphragm to its largest setting. The resulting shallow depth-of-field can then be used to help ensure focus accuracy.
When an image is taken with the T Smart Adapter, a matte black internal coating minimizes the potential for reflections within the adapter barrel, which could otherwise result in unwanted glare within the image.
The T Smart Adapter is constructed from aluminum alloy for durability while minimizing weight. Its mounting rings are made with brass to further prevent wear-and-tear, and a detachable tripod foot is included that features 3/8" threads as well as compatibility with Arca-Swiss tripod heads.
While the T Smart Adapter allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be mounted onto any Micro Four Thirds-mount camera, any functions that involve electronic communication currently require a Panasonic-brand Micro Four Thirds-mount camera.
- Allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be used with a Micro Four Thirds-mount camera
- Allows third-party, full-frame or APS-C EF-mount lenses to be used with a Micro Four Thirds-mount camera
- Supports electronic communication between camera and lens to enable autofocus, image stabilization, on-camera aperture control, and EXIF metadata generation when possible
- Internal coating minimizes reflections within the adapter barrel
- Integrated jog dial for incremental aperture adjustment and push-button access to lens's widest aperture setting when used with a compatible Panasonic camera
- Detachable, Arca-Swiss compatible tripod foot with 3/8" threads
- Aluminum-alloy components for weight reduction
- Brass mounting rings further prevent wear-and-tear
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Canon EF or EF-S Lens to Micro 4/3 Body
- Third Party EF or APS-C EF to Micro 4/3
- Supports Electronic Communication
- Enables Use of Lens Autofocus
- Enables Lens Aperture and Stabilization
- Adapter Interior Minimizes Reflections
- Locking Mechanism to Secure Lens
- Push-Button Lens Release
- Brass Mounting Rings
- Detachable Tripod Foot
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap
- Tripod Foot Key
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
V12 Retail Finance
V12 Retail Finance information
We offer our customers the ability to apply for simple finance facilities to fund a purchase from us. Once you are accepted by V12 Retail Finance you will be asked to eSign the credit agreement and once in receipt of your purchase, V12 will make your agreement live and your monthly repayments will commence for the agreed term. In short retail finance gives you the flexibility to buy what you really want now, not just what you can afford today by spreading the cost of your purchase over a repayment period that suits your budget.
Subject to availability, the product we offer is:
• 12 months Interest Free Credit;
We require a minimum deposit of 10%.
Interest Free Credit
• This is an interest free loan with no arrangement fees
• You repay the loan amount through equal monthly payments spread over the chosen repayment period
• Minimum loan of £250.00 applies and so the order value needs to be over £278 to allow for the 10% deposit.
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
• Be able to make repayments by direct debit
• Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
*If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
Credit is subject to age and status. You must agree to the lender's Terms and Conditions and electronically sign the Credit Agreement document before we can release the goods to you.
During the loan application process you will be asked for your personal information such as name, 3 year address history, date of birth, email and telephone contact details and employment/income information. If you are accepted you will also need a credit or debit card registered to you at your address on the credit application so that the lender can carry out an electronic identity check.
With most applications we expect that you will be given an acceptance or decline decision within 10-20 seconds. In some cases the lender may return the decision as 'referred'. You will then receive an email with further instructions once the underwriters have made a decision. For in store applications you can usually wait in the shop whilst the underwriters review your application. Underwriting hours are between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank holidays), 9am and 6pm on Saturday, and 10am and 5pm on Sunday. If your application is referred outside of these hours then you may have to wait until the next working day for the decision.
For finance orders made online or via mail order we are only able to deliver the goods to the address on your credit agreement (your home address). You will not be able to have the goods shipped to another address or collect the goods from us in person.
RETURNS & CANCELLATION PROCEDURE
If you wish to return the order then please refer to our returns policy. If we accept your return we will contact the lender to cancel the credit agreement. We may not able to cancel the finance if the return falls outside of our returns period.
DECLINED CREDIT APPLICATIONS
You will be informed of the decision if the lender declines your application, the lender in unable to share the reason for decline with us. Applications are usually declined for reasons such as:
• you do not meet the eligibility criteria (see above);
• adverse credit reference agency information;
• your credit score;
• you are considered to be overcommitted; or
• your existing account performance with other lenders.
The lender will give you the contact details for the credit reference agency used. They will also give you information on how to appeal the decision if you wish to discuss the matter. Please note that the lender is unable to discuss this over the telephone due to Data Protection rules. You should also note that each lender applies its own credit score to applicants so if you have recently been accepted for credit elsewhere this does not necessarily mean that appealing the decision on this basis alone will result in a change of decision.
H.PRESTON acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance.
Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550.
H.PRESTON is registered in England and Wales 12345678. Registered office H.PRESTON, 103 Worcester road Malvern Worcs WR14 1EP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our interim registration