DATAVIDEO PTC-140T CAMERA KIT & PORTABLE STUDIO
Excl. Tax - £8,173.30
This Datavideo PTZ bundle around the PTC-140T and also includes HS-1600T portable studio.
The PTC-140T is a low-cost HDBaseT PTZ camera, which features 20x optical zoom, 10 digital zoom. The PTC-140T is an IP camera as well, supporting H.264/H.265 video compression and dual stream output.
The HS-1600T Portable Video Studio supports Full HD 1080P and is designed for religious, education and AV markets.
Its built-in HDBaseT technology can receive Full HD 1080p signals from PTC-140T via CAT6 cable (maximum distance 100 meters).
It's also equipped with the PoE solution to provide power to three PTC-140T. The HS-1600T has Joystick control for Pan, Tilt and Zoom of the PTC-140T. In addition, the HS-1600T also allows the user to adjust the cameras Focus, IRIS and other settings. HS-1600T features easy-to-use video streaming and recording for users who need to simultaneously stream a live event and record the master quality version for post-event editing.
- HDBaseT PTZ Camera
- 1/2.8 inch CMOS sensor. Up to Full HD with 60fps.
- 20x Optical Zoom, 10x Digital Zoom
- Advanced noise reduction
- Audio Input Interface
- H.264/H.265 video compression for streaming
- Multiple Network Protocol: support RTSP, RTMP protocols and support, easy to link streaming media server
- Compatible with HS-1500T and HS-1600T HDBaseT Portable Video Studios, and remote controllable by RMC-300C and RMC-180 PTZ Camera Controller
- Video format: 1080p 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25 | 1080i 60/59.94/50 | 720p 60/50/30/25/59.94/29.97
- Effective Pixels (approx.): 2.07 Mega pixels
- S/N Ratio: >55dB
- Min. Illumination: 0.5Lux (F1.8, AGC ON)
- Electronic Shutter: Auto/ Manual
- Gamma Control: Off/ Normal
- Iris Control: Auto/ Manual
- Digital Noise Reductions: Yes
- On-Screen Display (OSD): English, Simplified Chinese
- White Balance Auto / Manual/ One Push/ 3000K/ 4000K/5000K/6500K
- AGC / Gain Control: Auto/ Manual
- Mirror / Flip Image: Yes
- Focus Mode: Auto / Manual
- Panning/Tilting Range: Pan: 340° , Tilt: +90° to -30°
- Panning/Tilting Speed Pan: 0.1~60°/sec | Tilt: 0.1~30°/sec
- Focal Length: f＝5.2 (wide) ～98 (tele) mm | F1.6 to F3.5
- Field of View(Horizontal, Wide): Approx. 54.7° (WIDE END) / 3.3° (TELE END)
- Image Compensation: Backlight Compensation
- Audio Input: Line In (IP Stream Output)
- Tally LED: Dual color (Red, Green)
- Filter: M52.0 x 0.75 Thread with UV Protection
- Remote Control Interface and Transmit Distance: RS-232 | Lan (RJ-45)
- F/W Update: Ethernet
- IR Control: Yes
- Size of Screw Hole for Tripod: 1/4-20 UNC
- HDBaseT Portable Video Studio with PTZ Control and built in encoding
- Support Full HD 1080P
- Built-in HDBaseT technology - connect three PTC-150T or PTC-140T HDBaseT PTZ Cameras via CAT6 cable or higher (maximum distance 100 meters)
- PoE - Power to PTC-150T or PTC-140T by PoE technology
- Pan, Tilt and Zoom with speed control using Joystick
- Control Iris, Focus, Gain and other functions of PTC-150T or PTC-140T camera
- Video inputs: 3x RJ-45, 1x HDMI
- Video outputs: 3x HDMI
- Audio inputs: XLR Analogue x 2 + RCA Analogue (L/R) x 2
- Flexible Mix/Effects: PIP, WIPE, Mix, Fade
- Broadcast quality HD / SD H.264 network streaming
- Support different bitrate for recording and streaming
- Tally Output
- 17.3" HD LCD monitor
- 3x PTC-140T
- 3x Ceiling Mount Bracket-A
- 3x Ceiling Mount Bracket -B
- 18x Ceiling Mount Bracket screw M3*4mm
- 3x IR Remote Controller
- 3x DC 12V adaptor
- 3x UK Figure 8 Power Cable
- 1x Heavy duty case with custom foam
- 1x HS-1600T
- 1x AD Switch DC 48V with AC Cord
- 3x Ethernet Cable
V12 Retail Finance
V12 Retail Finance information
We offer our customers the ability to apply for simple finance facilities to fund a purchase from us. Once you are accepted by V12 Retail Finance you will be asked to eSign the credit agreement and once in receipt of your purchase, V12 will make your agreement live and your monthly repayments will commence for the agreed term. In short retail finance gives you the flexibility to buy what you really want now, not just what you can afford today by spreading the cost of your purchase over a repayment period that suits your budget.
Subject to availability, the product we offer is:
• 12 months Interest Free Credit;
We require a minimum deposit of 10%.
Interest Free Credit
• This is an interest free loan with no arrangement fees
• You repay the loan amount through equal monthly payments spread over the chosen repayment period
• Minimum loan of £250.00 applies and so the order value needs to be over £278 to allow for the 10% deposit.
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
• Be able to make repayments by direct debit
• Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
*If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
Credit is subject to age and status. You must agree to the lender's Terms and Conditions and electronically sign the Credit Agreement document before we can release the goods to you.
During the loan application process you will be asked for your personal information such as name, 3 year address history, date of birth, email and telephone contact details and employment/income information. If you are accepted you will also need a credit or debit card registered to you at your address on the credit application so that the lender can carry out an electronic identity check.
With most applications we expect that you will be given an acceptance or decline decision within 10-20 seconds. In some cases the lender may return the decision as 'referred'. You will then receive an email with further instructions once the underwriters have made a decision. For in store applications you can usually wait in the shop whilst the underwriters review your application. Underwriting hours are between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank holidays), 9am and 6pm on Saturday, and 10am and 5pm on Sunday. If your application is referred outside of these hours then you may have to wait until the next working day for the decision.
For finance orders made online or via mail order we are only able to deliver the goods to the address on your credit agreement (your home address). You will not be able to have the goods shipped to another address or collect the goods from us in person.
RETURNS & CANCELLATION PROCEDURE
If you wish to return the order then please refer to our returns policy. If we accept your return we will contact the lender to cancel the credit agreement. We may not able to cancel the finance if the return falls outside of our returns period.
DECLINED CREDIT APPLICATIONS
You will be informed of the decision if the lender declines your application, the lender in unable to share the reason for decline with us. Applications are usually declined for reasons such as:
• you do not meet the eligibility criteria (see above);
• adverse credit reference agency information;
• your credit score;
• you are considered to be overcommitted; or
• your existing account performance with other lenders.
The lender will give you the contact details for the credit reference agency used. They will also give you information on how to appeal the decision if you wish to discuss the matter. Please note that the lender is unable to discuss this over the telephone due to Data Protection rules. You should also note that each lender applies its own credit score to applicants so if you have recently been accepted for credit elsewhere this does not necessarily mean that appealing the decision on this basis alone will result in a change of decision.
H.PRESTON acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance.
Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550.
H.PRESTON is registered in England and Wales 12345678. Registered office H.PRESTON, 103 Worcester road Malvern Worcs WR14 1EP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our interim registration