Blackmagic Design Audio Monitor BMD-HDLAUDMON1RU
Excl. Tax - £1,070.10
The Blackmagic Design Audio Monitor provides 2-channel audio monitoring of AES/EBU digital audio, audio embedded in SDI and analog audio. Designed to provide you with peace of mind, the unit provides high-quality audio monitoring of signals from decks, video servers, and live transmissions. You can use the unit to check audio levels as you work on your project. Up front and big on the unit's front panel are two 27-segment LED VU meters that provide you with a bright, visual representation of the audio levels from -45 to +3 decibels, and two built-in, full-range stereo speakers provide clear audio. Control of the unit is by a front panel illuminated keypad that allows you to select input sources to monitor. A 2.1" LCD screen for viewing input video (up to 4K), and a headphone jack and headphone volume control for when the listening environment is too intrusive
Supporting video resolutions up to Ultra HD, the audio monitor allows you to monitor the embedded audio as separate stereo pairs, before passing the signal out through either the SDI loop through port with 16-channel embedded audio or the HDMI 4K connector with embedded 2-channel audio. The rugged aluminum case features a card slot for an available Dolby Decoder card, allowing you an easy upgrade path. The 1RU-sized unit comes with a class A/B amplifier for a balance between high fidelity and power efficiency, dual subwoofer design with extra wide range speakers allow you to sit back and hear the audio. Rackmount ears are built-in for use in a post facility or mounting in a production case.
- The Blackmagic Design Audio Monitor supports audio from a variety of sources, AES/EBU digital audio, balanced and unbalanced analog audio, as well as audio embedded in the SDI stream. You can monitor 2 channels of audio at a time, and even select stereo pairs from the 16 channels in the SDI signal.
- SDI loop through supports 16-channel embedded audio, and the unit outputs 2 channels of embedded audio in the HDMI output stream.
Front Panel Control and Features
- The 2-channel audio meters are selectable between VU and PPM, and show a range of -45 to +3 dB in 27 steps. The audio level meter brightness is adjustable so the meters are easy to read in either bright or dark environments.
- An illuminated keypad on the front panel, allows you to select audio inputs, isolate left and right audio channels, mute, and select audio channels to monitor from within the SDI stream.
- The scroll wheel works as a volume control knob.
- Two full-range speakers and two subwoofers combine to provide audio that is rich in low frequency and provides sharpness in mid and high ranges.
- When you are working with SDI video input you can use the Blackmagic Audio Monitor to convert from SDI to HDMI for monitoring with big screen televisions or video projectors. The unit automatically switches between SD, HD, and even Ultra HD 4K. You can monitor in high resolution Ultra HD 4K using the HDMI 4K output with only a single HDMI cable or you can connect a regular HDTV and use the unit's built-in Ultra HD 4K to HD down conversion.
- You can also monitor video on the built-in 2.1" LCD panel, which displays video format, audio type, audio channels and volume level.
- The Audio Monitor features an internal dedicated Dolby slot so you can add an available Dolby decoder module. The Dolby decoder supports Dolby Digital and AC-3 decoding for 5.1 surround sound monitoring from either the 6G-SDI video input or the AES/EBU audio input
- The 1RU height of the Audio Monitor makes it ideal for use in either a post production rack system, location production case, or control or mixing room. The built-in rack mount ears make for hassle free mounting into available standard rack systems.
- The Audio Monitor features an internal power supply, and runs off of 110-240 V AC at 50/60 Hz.
- 2 x Channel AES/EBU Digital Audio Input
- L/R Balanced & Unbalanced Analog Input
- 2 x 27-Segment LED VU Meters
- Front Panel Illuminated Keypad
- Front Panel 1/4" Headphone Jack
- Supports SD/HD/Ultra HD @ 10-bit via SDI
- 16 x Channels Audio Output via SDI Out
- 2 x Channels Embedded Audio via HDMI Out
- Available Dolby Decoder Upgrade Card
- 1RU-Sized Unit with Class A/B Amplifier
- Software CD
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
V12 Retail Finance
V12 Retail Finance information
We offer our customers the ability to apply for simple finance facilities to fund a purchase from us. Once you are accepted by V12 Retail Finance you will be asked to eSign the credit agreement and once in receipt of your purchase, V12 will make your agreement live and your monthly repayments will commence for the agreed term. In short retail finance gives you the flexibility to buy what you really want now, not just what you can afford today by spreading the cost of your purchase over a repayment period that suits your budget.
Subject to availability, the product we offer is:
• 12 months Interest Free Credit;
We require a minimum deposit of 10%.
Interest Free Credit
• This is an interest free loan with no arrangement fees
• You repay the loan amount through equal monthly payments spread over the chosen repayment period
• Minimum loan of £250.00 applies and so the order value needs to be over £278 to allow for the 10% deposit.
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
• Be able to make repayments by direct debit
• Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
*If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
Credit is subject to age and status. You must agree to the lender's Terms and Conditions and electronically sign the Credit Agreement document before we can release the goods to you.
During the loan application process you will be asked for your personal information such as name, 3 year address history, date of birth, email and telephone contact details and employment/income information. If you are accepted you will also need a credit or debit card registered to you at your address on the credit application so that the lender can carry out an electronic identity check.
With most applications we expect that you will be given an acceptance or decline decision within 10-20 seconds. In some cases the lender may return the decision as 'referred'. You will then receive an email with further instructions once the underwriters have made a decision. For in store applications you can usually wait in the shop whilst the underwriters review your application. Underwriting hours are between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank holidays), 9am and 6pm on Saturday, and 10am and 5pm on Sunday. If your application is referred outside of these hours then you may have to wait until the next working day for the decision.
For finance orders made online or via mail order we are only able to deliver the goods to the address on your credit agreement (your home address). You will not be able to have the goods shipped to another address or collect the goods from us in person.
RETURNS & CANCELLATION PROCEDURE
If you wish to return the order then please refer to our returns policy. If we accept your return we will contact the lender to cancel the credit agreement. We may not able to cancel the finance if the return falls outside of our returns period.
DECLINED CREDIT APPLICATIONS
You will be informed of the decision if the lender declines your application, the lender in unable to share the reason for decline with us. Applications are usually declined for reasons such as:
• you do not meet the eligibility criteria (see above);
• adverse credit reference agency information;
• your credit score;
• you are considered to be overcommitted; or
• your existing account performance with other lenders.
The lender will give you the contact details for the credit reference agency used. They will also give you information on how to appeal the decision if you wish to discuss the matter. Please note that the lender is unable to discuss this over the telephone due to Data Protection rules. You should also note that each lender applies its own credit score to applicants so if you have recently been accepted for credit elsewhere this does not necessarily mean that appealing the decision on this basis alone will result in a change of decision.
H.PRESTON acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance.
Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550.
H.PRESTON is registered in England and Wales 12345678. Registered office H.PRESTON, 103 Worcester road Malvern Worcs WR14 1EP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our interim registration